Algerian Nationals previously registered at an Algerian Embassy or Consulate abroad and currently permanent residents in the USA should apply for the transfer of their Registration file.
This procedure is carried out on their behalf by the Consulate General in New York.
Required Documents :
• File Transfer Form [Application Form].
• File Registration Form [Application Form].
• Information Sheet Form [Application Form].
• Original of the current Consular Registration card.
• Notarized copy of a document showing the legal presence in the US, such as: Visa,
Alien Registration Card (“Green Card”) or copy of US passport.
• Two (2) standard passport-size photos. Photos must be recent, frontal-view, of the same
batch, untouched, taken on white background and showing applicant wearing no
glasses of any kind, except for prescription eyewear.
Please write first and last names of applicant in pencil on back of photos.
• Photocopy of first two pages of passport and page bearing US entry visa.
• Self-addressed stamped envelope.