Consular registration does not entitle applicants registration on the electoral roll.Any citizen of voting age must apply for registration on the electoral roll
(Article 9 of bill No: 97-07 dated 6 march 1997 modified and completed in implementation of the organic law related to the electoral regime.
Requirement for electors
• Be of Algerian nationality.
• Be eighteen (18) years of age on Election Day.
• Enjoy full civil and political rights.
• Not suffer from a disability as stipulated under the law.
• Be registered on the electoral list of the consular general district.
Conditions for registration on the electoral roll
• Registration on the electoral roll is mandatory
• ALL legally eligible Algerians whose names do not not appear on the electoral list are
required to apply for inclusion on a single electoral list.
• Algerian citizens established in the consular districts and registered with the Consulate General of Algeria in New York may apply for inclusion.
All applicants for Algerian visa residing within our constituency...
List of Algerian Associations in USA
To enable the Consulate General to add Assocaitons to this list, applicants can submit their requests , including their contact details, by email to: